RHB Banking Group ("RHB") values your trust in us and respects the need to maintain the security and confidentiality of information that you provide to us, whether or not you are a RHB customer ("Customer"), a customer who has registered for our internet banking services ("Registered User") [hereinafter collectively referred as “RHB Customer”] or a visitor to our website ("Visitor"). RHB is committed to protect each individual's privacy. That is our pledge to you.
- Information Received
We receive various types of information via this website when you make a general inquiry or provide feedback, when you make an appointment to see our Customer Service Personnel or where you are applying for new products or services, including but not limited to the following:
- information that personally identifies you, such as your name, NRIC/passport number, contact details or background information ("Personal Information");
- if you are a RHB Customer, your account number, financial information or other information relevant to your account with RHB; and
- information consisting your physical/mental health (“Sensitive Information”), if any.
- Purpose of Collection
We will process the information you have provided to us for any of the following purposes, depending on the circumstances in which you provided the said information to us:-
- Applications for internet banking services via RHB’s website
Your customer information which is already in our possession, along with any additional information you may provide via this website will be used to provide you with the additional internet banking services you have requested.
- Visitor to our website
If you are a Visitor to our website, you are not required to provide us with any information about you, unless you are making a general inquiry, providing feedback, requesting for an appointment with our Customer Service personnel or where you are applying for new products or services
- Confidentiality and Security of Information
We shall strive to ensure that security measures are exemplary and that all confidential information received shall only be used in the course of providing financial services to you.
- We assure that only proven development tools and techniques are used, whether they relate to security or encryption technologies. These are subject to risk analyses, and guidelines are regularly tested and updated to ensure that information received from RHB Customer/Visitor through the Internet is secured.
- We assure that access to information by RHB employees or its agents are limited through system access control mechanisms and positive authentication systems. We also maintain mechanisms such as audit logs and electronic journals.
- All RHB employees are bound by a code of ethics and we assure that the privacy of your information is protected by a confidentiality agreement at all times.
- Use and Sharing of Information
- However, we do reserve the right to use the information provided by you to perform necessary credit checks or to assist other financial institutions in assessing your credit worthiness and collection of debts.
- RHB may share specific information about you, if you are a RHB Customer, only with an agent or affiliate (including members of the RHB Banking Group) so as to share our full range of products and services with you.
- If you are a Visitor to our website, RHB may also share non-specific information about you whether with an agent or affiliate or other reputable third parties, so as to advise you of opportunities and offers that may be of interest to you.
- Third parties with whom RHB shares your information are not permitted to retain any customer information unless you have specifically expressed interest in their products or services and/or have authorised the same.
- Limit on Distribution of Information
If you are a RHB Customer, you have the option of limiting or preventing distribution of information by notifying RHB in writing by post or facsimile transmission to the address and facsimile number as stated in our PDPA Privacy Notice.
- Accessibility and Accuracy of Information
We strive to ensure that RHB Customer’s information is accurate and kept up to date. However, in order to ensure that your records are kept up to date, we encourage you to assist us by informing us in the event that your records require to be updated, are found to be incomplete or inaccurate in the manner indicated in our PDPA Privacy Notice. You may also access your information in a similar manner.
If you are a Visitor, you also have the right to access and/or correct any of your information currently in our possession by contacting :
Banking Services : +603 9206 8118
Investment Services : +603 2071 9000
Insurance Services : +603 2180 3000
- Customer Questions or Complaints
RHB honours its commitment to protect its customers' privacy. If you have any queries, concerns or complaints on customer information or services, please contact us via post or facsimile transmission to us at the following address, or call us.
Service Quality & Service Recovery Management
RHB Banking Group
Level 6, Menara AA
Jalan Tun Razak
50400 Kuala Lumpur
Telephone : 03-92068090
Facsimile : 03-92068088
Email : [email protected]
© 2015 RHB Banking Group. Subject to Terms & Conditions of Use.